Creative Director & Founder
My spirituality and meditation experience has grown to encompass many philosophies and practices as well as ways of nurturing inner calm.
Life’s experiences have taught me resilience and faith, while exposure to different cultures expanded my understanding of spirituality and the sacredness of life and Nature.
I am here to learn and expand with you.
As a retired educator with over 25 years classroom and 15 years distance learning experience, I have on-the-job knowledge and understanding of what it takes to create and deliver engaging and creative online curriculum. I’d like to share these experiences with educators and schools needing group and one-on-one training.
Meditation Experience, Retreats/Courses & Credentials:
- Mindfulness classroom teacher starting in 2016
- Meditation hermitage solo retreats at Lama Foundation starting in 2008
- Mindful New Mexico Leaders in Mindfulness Conference presenter (2018)
- Vallecitos Mountain Retreat Center (VMRC) 5-day silent meditation retreats (2016, 2018 and into the future)
- Rio Grande Mindfulness Institute (RGMI) Heart of Teaching day-long retreats for educators at Mountain Cloud Zen Center (2016-2019 & ongoing)
- Oren Jay Sofer Mindful Communications 8-week program (2019)
- MindfulSchools.org certificates in Mindful Meditation Fundamentals & Curriculum, Mindful Communication and Working with Emotions (2016-2019)
- VMRC online meditation retreats: Awake in the Wild and Cultivate Inner Compassion (2020)
- Sage Institute online meditation challenges & courses (2020 & into the future)
- Oren Jay Sofer Wise Speech course hosted by Barre Center for Buddhist Studies (2020)
- Member of RGMI Advisory Committee (2020 and beyond)
- Sage Institute 200-hr meditation teacher training certification course August 2020-July 2021
CONTACT FORM – Let us know how we can help you bring mindful meditation to your home, work or group. Or just ask us a question….
Since you’ve made it this far, please complete our website survey.