Creative Director & Founder
Creative Director and meditation instructor at Mindful Frontiers, Anne-Marie Emanuelli, brings over two decades of meditation experience to welcome a mindful future. Her life path is to share the benefits of meditation with families, individuals and groups.
“My personal spirituality and meditation experience has grown to encompass many philosophies and practices as well as ways of nurturing inner calm. Life’s experiences have taught me resilience and faith, while exposure to different cultures expanded my understanding of the sacredness of life through a relationship with Mother Nature.”
Anne-Marie’s mindfulness credentials include certificates from Mindful Schools, Sage Institute for Creativity and Consciousness, Labyrinth Facilitator training from Veriditas, and an 8-week MBSR course. She also participates in online meditation retreats to support her personal practice. She retired from full-time classroom teaching in 2020. Her classroom teaching credentials include a Level 3 New Mexico 7-12 teaching license.
Meditation Experience, Retreats/Courses & Credentials:
- Sage Institute 200-hr meditation leader certification (2021)
- MBSR 8-week course completion through MBSR certified instructor, Caroline Orcutt
- MindfulSchools.org certificates in Mindful Meditation Fundamentals & Curriculum, Mindful Communication, and Working with Emotions (2016-2019)
- Veriditas-trained labyrinth facilitator, 2022
- NMPED licensed level 3A classroom teacher with 6 endorsements
- Rio Grande Mindfulness Institute team teacher since 2021
- Mindfulness classroom teacher since 2016
- Meditation hermitage solo retreats at Lama Foundation annually starting in 2008
- Mindful New Mexico Leaders in Mindfulness Conference presenter (2018)
- Vallecitos Mountain Retreat Center (VMRC) 5-day silent meditation retreats (2016, 2018, and into the future)
- Rio Grande Mindfulness Institute (RGMI) Heart of Teaching day-long retreats for educators at Mountain Cloud Zen Center (2016-2019 & ongoing)
- Oren Jay Sofer Mindful Communications 8-week program (2019 & 2021)
- VMRC online meditation retreats: Awake in the Wild and Cultivate Inner Compassion (2020)
- Oren Jay Sofer Wise Speech courses hosted by Barre Center for Buddhist Studies (2020)
Mindful Frontiers is located in Arroyo Hondo, Northern New Mexico, in an area historically inhabited and stewarded by several Native American tribes: Taos Pueblo, Ute & Jicarilla Apache. This is according to Native Lands, a Canadian organization dedicated to educating the public on indigenous issues. You may find out about your location by going to their map and putting your location in the search area.
CONTACT FORM – Let us know how we can help you bring mindfulness meditation to your home, work, or group. Or just ask us a question.
Since you’ve made it this far, please complete our website survey.
You must be logged in to post a comment.